Friday, June 22, 2007

Bell Balls

Its been a while, but I've got some old toys to post about. I seriously need to get Zippo some new toys. >.<; There's a Bird Fair coming up in July so I might be able to get some new stuff. I'm on the lookout too, of course, I've seen some I really want. =) Anyway... on to the toys:

Rating: 10/10, I love these balls, I especially like to throw them off my cage top or table. Sometimes they land in the trash! Therefore this is how they get lost... >.<; I have about four of these total, but I get to play with three for now. hehe.

Mel's Comments: Very good toy, good priced and they are easy to come by. However the right kind of ball is needed with the right type of bell. No jingle bells, I bought mine at an online bird store.
http://www.birdsnestonline.com/

No comments: